Doctors' Replacement Services LLC Maxwell L. Axler, M.D., F.A.A.F.P.
Locum Tenens Services,
Medical-Legal Consulting Services
Maxwell L. Axler, M.D., F.A.A.F.P.
• Family medicine physician in active locum tenens practice with over 40 years’ experience
in family, general, and occupational medicine.
• Triple board certified in Family Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Quality Assurance.
• Significant experience as company physician and team physician for Houston area high school and middle school athletes.
• Co-author of several peer reviewed published papers.
• Former Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine
at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston.
• Experienced expert witness for both plaintiff and defendants.